skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A very HAPPY Mother's Day!
Josh and I have been away on a cruise for the past seven days to celebrate our 5 year anniversary (which was back in January). Our original travel plans included one more day in California today. We were planning to get home late tonight....but after 7 days away, I was more than ready to get home and see my girls! So we surprised them and left California first thing this morning and got home early this afternoon. The girls were both SO excited to see us! But I think that Josh and I might have been just as excited to see them! I didn't really realize just how much I missed them until I saw their sweet little faces. Being home with them was the perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day. And the extra special part was that my own mom was here too! (She had been here for the past week to watch the girls for us.) So after the girls opened their souvenirs from Mexico (and got dressed up in the adorable dresses I found for them in Cabo) we all went out to dinner and had a great time.
I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful mother and mother-in-law! They are both amazing women who have taught me so many lessons about being a godly woman and mother. I can't imagine my life without either of them and I pray that I can impact my own little girls in the way that they have impacted me! (Not to mention that they are amazing babysitters who will watch the girls with little or no notice and take such good care of them that I doubt if Gracelyn and Addison even notice we are gone!) Thank you Mom and Margie for all you do for our family! We love you so very much!Happy Mother's Day!
3 comments:
Yay you're back! I'm glad you had such a great time:) I can see why you missed those beautiful girls:) Such cute dresses!!
We just got home! Their dresses look SOOOO cute on them. :)
Post a Comment