May 15, 2010

Flowergirl

Just a few weeks ago, amongst the craziness of back to back birthday parties and getting ready for our cruise, Gracelyn and I were fortunate enough to be a part of the wedding of our good friends Becca and John. This was Gracelyn's first time being a flowergirl and she was so excited. The day before the wedding she got to go out with all the "wedding girls" (in her words) and have brunch and pedicures. She was just thrilled that Addison did not get to go, and must have asked me at least 10 times in the car "When are we dropping Addie off ?" We had a great time with Becca, getting her all ready for her special day!
When it came time for the wedding, I have to admit I was a bit nervous for Gracelyn's reaction. I knew that it could go either way. She would walk down that aisle, soaking in all the attention and loving every moment of it....or she would get to the aisle, panic at all the people watching her, and start crying for me. Well, I'm happy to say that she did great! She took a short little pause at the beginning of the aisle, but after just a bit of coaching from the people around her, she walked down the aisle with the cutest little smile on her face. She was just darling!
It was a beautiful wedding and Becca was a gorgeous bride! We are so happy to have been part of such a special day! We are so happy for Becca and John!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Hey my kit matches her wedding color PERFECTLY! haha She looks so cute Morgan. I LOVE her giant flower headband. And you look gorgeous too! What a cute dress. LOVE YOU!

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

SO cute! I am so glad she did great:) Flowergirls can be tricky!