It was a spring celebration with flowers and butterflies galore. And amazing enough, we actually enjoyed some beautiful spring weather that day! I was surprised at just how much Addie realized that it was HER day! She was all smiles and held up pretty well considering we partied right through her afternoon nap!

She loved her balloons and loved getting all the attention.

She loved hitting her cute butterfly pinata with Daddy and laughed at it the entire time!
When it was cake time, Addie smiled and watched everyone sing Happy Birthday! It took her a few minutes to get used to the idea of getting into her cake...
But she caught the hang of it pretty quickly and ate quite a bit!
She had a great time helping mommy open her presents and she loved them all, but she immediately fell in love with this baby and still loves it to this day! There's not a day that goes by that she does not spend some time hugging and kissing this adorable doll!



2 comments:
Awww!!! SO CUTE! That cake still blows me away. What a cute party. I'm so sad I forgot to bring both your girls' presents to Cali. DUH!!! I'll get those in the mail next week. Tell 'em to expect a surprise from Aunt Brittney!
You have one beautiful little girl!!! I love her outfit/tutu! Her cake is so cute!
Post a Comment