May 29, 2010

Stir Crazy

It's just the beginning of summer here but the girls and I are already starting to get a little bit stir crazy from being forced to spend more time inside...it's going to be a looooooong summer!

4 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

That's so cute:) Just think of summer here like winter in Utah...you spend more time inside:)

Brittney said...

Yeah I was just going to say that! It's like winter here. Only in winter you can still bundle up and go out and play. But not as easily or as often!

russandkatie said...

come swimming at our house anytime!!!

Anonymous said...

this picture made me laugh! ha!

Yes, it is the 3-day method. I'm so glad you did it and it worked. I have high doubts about the night time thing though because Kaiden NEVER wakes up dry even at naps, but I'm still going to try it! If you are at Kyle's party in a couple weeks, I'll get some tips from you!