5 years ago...
We were newlyweds in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We were young, in love, and didn't have a care in the world. I remember being on my honeymoon with my new, handsome husband thinking that I could not love him anymore than I did at that moment.
5 years later...
On our cruise to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, we left with the weight of the world on our shoulders. The weight of balancing our jobs, our finances, our daughters, and our marriage. And I realize now, after experiencing 5 years of "real life" with my husband, that I love him more now than I ever could have back then.
More pictures from Cabo coming soon!
We were newlyweds in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We were young, in love, and didn't have a care in the world. I remember being on my honeymoon with my new, handsome husband thinking that I could not love him anymore than I did at that moment.
5 years later...On our cruise to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, we left with the weight of the world on our shoulders. The weight of balancing our jobs, our finances, our daughters, and our marriage. And I realize now, after experiencing 5 years of "real life" with my husband, that I love him more now than I ever could have back then.
More pictures from Cabo coming soon!

4 comments:
Is that the same dress?? Good for you!! Listening to you tell me about your cruise...maybe Clayton and I will have to take one on our 5 yr next year too:)
You totally should Melissa! It's so romantic! And yes...that was my main goal for those 6 months of working out...to fit back in that dress :) Let's just say it was a tight fit...Josh had to zip it up...but it fit, that's all that matters!
WOW!! Good for you that you fit in that dress!! I'm jealous. HOW ADORABLE that you posted the then and now pics. Such a good idea!!!!!!
You guys look so young and in love. I love how you posted the then and now pictures. I hope jason and I can get away sometime soon!
Post a Comment