

Yes, I'm definitely in my third trimester...just look at that belly! I think it has grown a lot in the past two weeks. And then of course we had to take some with the gorgeous palms outside our church.




We had a great afternoon celebrating with our family and friends. The girls loved hunting for eggs with all their cousins and came home with way too many treats!

I still can't get over how cute this picture is of these cousins who will be starting kindergarten together this fall and who are becoming quite good friends!

We just love having a BIG family to celebrate these special holidays with!

2 comments:
The girls look so cute!! And so do you:) I still think you look so small!! How do you do that?:) Glad you had a great Easter;) Next year Preston will be in all the pictures!
I'm jealous of your warm weather Easter. We were pretty cold here!!! The girls look adorable and that baby bump is so cute too! Isn't that Gracie's dress that you got in Kansas City? How is it possible that it now fits ADDIE!! I swear we were just at that Rodee family reunion!! TIME FLIES!
Post a Comment