March 28, 2009

Fun Project

I was having a hard time finding the perfect picture frames to put above Addison's changing table, so my friend Melissa gave me this great idea. She told me to buy some frames with plain mattes and then cover the mattes with some fun fabric. This turned out to be such a great idea and I had so much fun doing it, that I just had to share the idea. It's such a cheap and easy way to turn a boring picture frame into a beautiful one. I just love the way they turned out. I can't wait to do it to some other frames in my house too. Thanks, Melissa! Now the nursery is officially complete!

2 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

Oh it looks PERFECT!! Glad I could help:) Hope you are having fun with your mom in town!

Ashley :) said...

I love the picture frames. You have done such a great job with her room. I will see you Gracelyn's b-day. I have been using scrap blog.