We have been working hard over the past few weeks to get Addison's nursery ready for her arrival. It's just about finished and I could not be more happy with the way it turned out! The colors are so unique and so different from the nursery that we did for Gracelyn, but I think it will be just perfect for our little Addie. I can't wait to have her here with us and lay her down for the first time in her crib. We are getting so close, but I have days that it still feels so far away. The good news is that I have a list a mile long of "projects" that I would like to get done before her arrival, so hopefully those will help keep me busy for the next 5 weeks!
A perfect room fit for little Addison!! Hope you are enjoying your last few weeks as a family of 3! I bet Gracelyn is so excited!! Let me know if there is anything I can do! Also, who is coordinating your meals?! I have this great website that someone used for me if you want me to send that on to whoever is planning it for you!
We are a happy family of five who is committed to living out God's purpose for our lives. Each day we are learning to treasure the blessings and grow from the trials along the way. We are having so much fun raising our two little princesses, and our newest little man. Life can be a bit hectic with 3 little ones running around, but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. We feel so incredibly grateful that the Lord has entrusted us with these little blessings and we could not imagine our lives without them. Our life is definitely not perfect,and it isn't always easy, but this is still our own happily ever after!
6 comments:
I love it!! Whats on the wall with the A? Is it vynal?
It looks adorable..... You must be getting so excited!!
ooooh how cute! I love it. That A on the wall is amazing!!!!!!!!!
So Cute!!!! I LOVE ALL THE neat personal touches. :) 5 weeks will fly.
very original, I love it!!!
A perfect room fit for little Addison!! Hope you are enjoying your last few weeks as a family of 3! I bet Gracelyn is so excited!!
Let me know if there is anything I can do!
Also, who is coordinating your meals?! I have this great website that someone used for me if you want me to send that on to whoever is planning it for you!
Post a Comment