March 1, 2009

February Swim Day!

I think Phoenix is one of the very few places that you can pull out the swimsuits and play pools in February....but this weekend, we did just that! Our good friends the Beards were in town, so we all got together for a fun BBQ. It was quite a warm weekend, so we took advantage of it and let the kids play in the water. Gracelyn had such a great time with all her friends! She has been asking me for at least a month, when it will be warm enough to put on her swimsuit, so she was more than thrilled to find out that it was finally time! It was so good to have the opportunity to catch up with friends!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

HOW CUTE!! Is that your yard?! Did you get grass??! That is nuts that you were in swimsuits! hahaha I miss you guys so much. I can't WAIT to visit.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Miss Grace is quite the model for summer swim wear :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have gone swimming with you.

PaPa

Ashley :) said...

What a fun day in the sun!! The kids had a lot of fun all playing together. It was nice to catch up with you. Love ya Ashley