skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Addison Update- 32 weeks!
I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going by! I am 32 weeks now, and it's hard to believe that this is when we got to meet our sweet baby Gracelyn. It was such a scary time, but God truly covered us with his grace and mercy during that time and blessed us with a tiny....but healthy baby girl. It looks like Addison is going to stay in a bit longer than her sister. So far, my ob appointments have gone pretty well. I have had slightly high blood pressures at my appointments, but my doctor has also been having me monitor my blood pressures at home every morning, and they are always perfect at home. I have never done well with doctors, hospitals, needles etc, so even though I love Dr. Sawyer, I want to say that my increase in blood pressures at my appointments is just a matter of being a doctor's office and thinking about it too much, but who knows! Just to be safe, Dr. Sawyer is going to have me start coming in for non-stress tests twice a week from now until the end of my pregnancy, just as a way to monitor the baby and catch anything that might come up right away. I'm not sure how these extra appointments are going to fit into my already chaotic schedule, but we'll make it work somehow. My C-section is scheduled for April 29th. That's just 7 short weeks away! We'll keep you posted!Coming soon: - Pictures of Addison's nursery...it's just about finished!
- Ultrasound pictures:Dr. Sawyer ordered an extra ultrasound for me this Friday just to double check Addison's size, in case something happens early.
- Baby shower pictures: My baby shower is on Saturday!
2 comments:
How exciting!!! I wish I was coming to your shower. I got your adorable invitation!! But we'll be there soon enough I suppose!
LOVE YOU!
I'm so glad Addison is deciding to stay in your tummy a bit longer!! Cant wait for your shower this weekend:)
Post a Comment