April 7, 2009
A not so Happy Birthday :(
The happy news is that our sweet little girl is 3 and she had a wonderful birthday party over the weekend....more on that to come! The not so happy part is that both Gracelyn and I are now terribly sick! I had an awful flu bug last week. I finally started feeling better on Friday, but Saturday night I came down with a fever and the worst headcold I have ever experienced. Being 9 months pregnant and this sick is more awful then you can imagine. Then to top things off, Gracelyn woke up last night with a fever and throwing up just in time for her birthday today! Poor Little Girl :( Thank goodness we have a wonderful husband/daddy who stayed home from work today to take care of his girls! Our birthday plans for her will just have to wait until later this week. Please be praying for these awful viruses to leave our house for good. I'm not sure we can take much more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So sad to hear about you two! We will be praying for a quick and easy recovery! I can't imagine what you are feeling right now! Give Gracelyn a birthday hug from the Nolands and can't wait to hear how Birthday Plan B goes :) We would love to come help celebrate her turning 3! I also need to give you Addison's gift!
Post a Comment