February 19, 2009

Adorable Headbands and Bows!

With another little princess on the way, I am already looking forward to doing bows again and have been looking to update my bow collection. My cousin told me about her friend's website and I just have to share it with all my friends who have little baby girls. This girl hand makes her headbands, bows, and flowers. They are ADORABLE and the prices are great! I just picked up 3 flowers and headbands for Addison. I can't wait to get them! Plus, she is having a contest right now to win some great stuff! Check it out here!

2 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

What a fun blog:) You will have to show me what you ordered tomorrow!

One Blessed Family said...

How cute!!! I just love making things :) Thanks for sharing... I already make headbands and bows ... but, I would LOVE to buy her felt flower clippies :)

I am going to try to make it to your shower, it just happens to be the same day as my sister's engagement party, but I have already started making a few things for baby Addison :) By the way what colors did you buy for her... i don't want to give you doubles!!!