January 2, 2009

Snow Day in Utah

We just got home from another great trip to Utah and have I so many things to post about! But I'm going to start with our awesome snow day in Utah! Nana and Papa took us all up to the mountains for a day of snow mobiling and playing in the snow. It had been snowing for days before that, but it was sunny the day we went, making for a perfect snow day! This was Gracelyn's first real time to play in the snow. She's been in the snow before, but has never had much interest in playing in it. This year was very different! She loved every minute of it! This was also my first opportunity to use the wonderful new camera that we got for Christmas, so needless to say, I went a little bit overboard on taking pictures! Since I can't post them all, I will just share my favorites:

Warm and cozy in the lodge:



































The guys had a great time driving the snow mobiles:

The girls stayed back to play in the snow:































Gracelyn's first snowman. She named him "Frosty" :)














The wonderful taste of winter! When I asked Gracelyn what her snowball tasted like, she said "It tastes like a snowman!"

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness! SO CUTE Morgan. Your new camera is paying off already. It was so awesome to see you guys. I feel bad I didn't see more of my girl G. Glad you're home and blogging already!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!!!

We moved our blog address, so we are still here.

Happy New Year! Karilee

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! I cant wait to see your new camera:) Glad you're back!