January 31, 2009

Go Cardinals!!

Tomorrow is the big day! A day that Josh has waited for most of his life. Josh has been a true Cardinals fan ever since I've known him. When we were dating, he even had season tickets for the Cardinals, back when they played outside in the old ASU college stadium and he never missed a game....rain or blistering hot sunshine! He would probably never admit this to me, but if the Cardinals are able to pull out a win in the Superbowl tomorrow, I know it will rank up there as one of the best days of his life, right next to our wedding day and Gracelyn's birth! :) So of course, Gracelyn and I had to get in on the action and start rooting for the Cardinals....or "Daddy's Team" as Gracelyn calls them. We are really hoping for a BIG win tomorrow! GO CARDINALS!!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh how cute! Josh and I were just talking about this last night about how excited your Josh must be! HAHA I hope they win! GO CARDINALS!

Marcistar said...

How fun that you all got dressed up and cheered for your team!! I love doing that!!! We were totally cheering for the cardinals too...so sad! Tell Josh we're sorry!! It was a great game though! Hope you're doing great!!

Ashley :) said...

It was a good game! The shirt is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Look like Sunday was a lot of fun for the family...Your family is adorable.