January 5, 2009

A New 'Do for the New Year!

I have been thinking about getting Gracelyn's hair cut for a while now, and the new year seemed like the perfect time to try it. I wanted her to have the final say, and surprisingly enough, she was very excited to get her hair cut short like mommy's! So we headed down to Lollilocks (the cutest little girl's hair salon). I was worried that Gracelyn wouldn't want to sit still, but she did awesome! Getting to sit on a fun purple dinosaur definitely helped! I'm so happy with the results. She looks so cute and so grownup. And everywhere we go, she is proud to announce to anyone who will listen, that she just got her hair cut!

5 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

Are you kidding me?? That is SOOOOOO cute!!! I love short hair on little girls:) She is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! And, her hair is just so beautiful!

Marcistar said...

Morgan her hair is SO cute! I love it!!! And those pics from the snow day turned out SO good with your new camera! It was so nice being with you guys over the holiday! Hopefuly we'll see you guys again soon!

Fifikoussout said...

haha so cute !

Menlove Family said...

Cute Cute!! I now know what you were talking about!