Last weekend, I got to go to scrapbook camp again! It's always a fun time to get away and get some pages done. I was really looking forward to getting Gracelyn's pages caught up, since I have not had time to work on them in ages. Unfortunately, I did not accomplish nearly as much as I would have liked to, but we still had fun and got a few done.
We are a happy family of five who is committed to living out God's purpose for our lives. Each day we are learning to treasure the blessings and grow from the trials along the way. We are having so much fun raising our two little princesses, and our newest little man. Life can be a bit hectic with 3 little ones running around, but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. We feel so incredibly grateful that the Lord has entrusted us with these little blessings and we could not imagine our lives without them. Our life is definitely not perfect,and it isn't always easy, but this is still our own happily ever after!
2 comments:
I really love each and every one of these pages!! They are all so cute!!! I love how you used your new kits. :)
Those are so cute you need to teach me how to do it on my Apple computer. I should just start Jesse's book digital.
Ashley :)
Post a Comment