January 20, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

Josh and I decided to spend our day off on Monday by taking Gracelyn to the zoo. Our schedules have not seemed to slow down since we've been back from Christmas vacation, so we all really needed a day to relax and spend time with each other. It turned out to be such a wonderful day. The weather was beautiful! We had so much fun just being together as a family. Gracelyn's favorite animals were the monkeys and the giraffes, and of course, getting her own big popcorn was a huge highlight for her as well!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

How cute! I wish our zoo had a carousel! Gracie's hair looks so cute like that. I love those animal print frames and bows too! ADORABLE

Marcistar said...

How fun!! I love the zoo! So does Eden! That's so nice that you guys to to go!! And I agree with Britt, those animal print frames are adorable! And you looks so good by the way!!

One Blessed Family said...

How fun! I can't believe that you don't even look pregnant in that picture... you are stunning mama!!
Hey question, are you guys still doing the stroller walking?! I would love to meet up with you! Let me know!

Tell the family we say hello!
P.S. Looks like my hubby had a lot of fun playing poker with the guys at your house... next time the mamas and the kiddos should hang out too :)