January 17, 2012
The Beautiful Ballerina & Darling Gymnast
For Christmas, Nana and Papa signed the girls up for Ballet and Gymnastics. So our Friday afternoons are now spent at the dance studio for back to back classes. Gracelyn has been begging to take ballet for quite some time now and I really do think it is a perfect fit for her. She LOVES it! It is so cute to watch her be so focused and attentive to her teacher during class. I might be a bit biased, but I think she might be the cutest little ballerina I've even seen!

Addison started gymnastics back in Phoenix with Miss Katie and was immediately hooked, so I knew that she needed to continue with that. She is in a class for 3-5 year olds...which means she is the smallest girl in her class, but she has not let that get in her way. She is determined to keep up with the big girls and she works hard to do it. It is so great for her to have an hour to do something she loves all on her own and I'm not gonna lie...I love that it helps her get all her energy out too! She is so proud of herself at the end of every class.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Adorable. LOVE her pigtail and legwarmers. Her hair is getting really long!
They are SO adorable! Oh I miss them SO much!
I love that you got her in gymnastics! she is so cute! and yes Gracelyn is the cutest little ballerina I have ever seen!
Post a Comment