Everyday...at least 5 times a day...Addison asks me if she can hold her "brudder". She is absolutely enthralled with him. She can't even walk by him without touching him, kissing him, or rubbing his head. It's adorable...unless he's sleeping...then mommy does not find it very amusing. We are still working on teaching her to be gentle. She has a hard time taming her enthusiasm! The other day Addison was begging me to take a picture of her holding Preston, so I caught this sequence of pictures. This pretty much portrays what the experience is like for Preston.
Starts out just fine. Even a few smiles. Then Preston says "I'm done!" And Addie says "What's wrong Preston???"Awww...Much better! Thank you mommy for rescuing me! I'm so thankful that Addison loves her brother so much. I know that eventually he will be able to appreciate it! :)
We are a happy family of five who is committed to living out God's purpose for our lives. Each day we are learning to treasure the blessings and grow from the trials along the way. We are having so much fun raising our two little princesses, and our newest little man. Life can be a bit hectic with 3 little ones running around, but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. We feel so incredibly grateful that the Lord has entrusted us with these little blessings and we could not imagine our lives without them. Our life is definitely not perfect,and it isn't always easy, but this is still our own happily ever after!
2 comments:
Hilarious! Her face in the third picture is priceless;) One day he will be following HER around and she will want a break from him:)
Oh what a couple of cuties. I can't wait to hold Preston!!!! Addie's hair is getting really long!
Post a Comment