October 31, 2011

Halloween Party

This was the first year we got to attend my cousin Brittney's annual Halloween party! We were so excited to go. Costumes are mandatory for this party, so even I had to come up with something. After alot of thought, I decided to be a farmer with my freshly picked peapod! The girls looked just adorable in their "Catarina" and "Olivia" costumes too!Brittney went all out with fun decorations, festive snacks, desserts, and a very serious costume contest! My cousins always go all out with family themed costumes. We were definitely out of our league! We are really going to have to step up our game next year and come up with a great idea for our family!

There was Winnie the Pooh with Tigger and the cutest little Piglet I've ever seen!Star WarsRapunzel and Flynn Rider

And the couple from UPWe had a great time being with everyone. The girls especially loved playing all together. At the end of the night, "Catarina" and "Darth Vader" even decided to switch head pieces! It was a very fun night! We can't wait to go again next year!

2 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

So cute! I think Preston is the cutest pea pod ever! You also make a very cute farmer:) And the Olivia ears on Addie are cracking me up!!

Anonymous said...

You could all go as The Incredibles! I love all your costumes!