skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Where did my baby go?
This week, my little baby turned into a big girl. It feels like it happened over night. I had to finally let go of putting Addison in her big headband bows. It was not easy! I just LOVE them on her...but her hair is just getting too long for them and they were not working anymore. So this week, she wore her hair like a big girl in a ponytail on top of her head! And all of a sudden...she just doesn't look like a little baby anymore. She's just getting so big, so fast!
4 comments:
She is such a big girl! Shayne likes to call her "Baby Addie"...but not anymore:)
It's so cute!!! Look how long it is! I can't believe this is the first time you've done it! Is she walking yet?? She's takin' her sweet time with that huh? It's cuz Aunt Brittney and Uncle Josh aren't there! That's when Gracelyn started walking, remember?
Yes, Britt! Apparently you need to come visit us, because she is not walking yet and she's not really interested in trying a whole lot either! I have tried the pony a few times before but she kept pulling it out. This is the first time she left it in all day! :)
Seriously Addie is the cutest thing~
Post a Comment