March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day!

Those sneaky little leprechauns were at it again. And look at what they left us this year... a trail of gold led us right to our surprise!
Then we had our traditional green shamrock pancakes with green milk (thanks to the leprechauns who must have snuck into our fridge again while they were here!) What a FUN morning!Even though we're not technically Irish, we always have a lot of fun celebrating this holiday. Plus, this year I learned, legend has it that St. Patrick was a Christian who went around Ireland using the shamrock to explain the Trinity! How cool! Just one more reason to celebrate this fun day!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

3 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

So cute:) I loved listenting to Gracelyn tell me about the leprechauns yesterday:) Thanks for the cute necklace too!

Brittney said...

What fun!! When I have kids I'm totally going to make St. Patty's Day morning fun like you do! I love that. It's so funny. You're the best mom!

russandkatie said...

I love it! and Morgan you are a FUN mom too!!!