March 20, 2010

New Carseats

We've been on the verge of needing some car seat upgrades for about a month now. Addie had just about outgrown her infant carrier and Gracelyn was reaching the weight limit for her carseat as well. After lots of research and shopping around, I came across a great deal on these Britax Marathon carseats. Apparently every spring, many of the websites that carry Britax carseats clearance them out to make room for new patterns and colors. We ended up getting 2 carseats for the price of one at Babies R Us. The girls were so excited to try them out and the first trip we took, they both fell asleep after 10 minutes in the car...so I think that's a good sign. They seem so cozy in them, and there were no flopping heads! And the best part is, they can stay latched and harnessed in these carseats up to 65 lb. To me, that is the safest way for them to be, so I'm happy to keep them that way, rather than moving to booster seats. And lastly...I'm not going to lie...I just love that they match! :)

3 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

So cute! Of course they match!:) I may have to get online and look up one for Shayne!

Anonymous said...

I love the girly patterns and yay for discontinuing colors!!

I'm a big fan of Britax car seats! Alisha got me hooked. Kaiden's car seat looks the same as the day we bought it, so besides being nice on the high weight bracket - they are great quality!

Brittney said...

OOh and they're cute! How fun. Big girls!!! I love your Carrie Underwood song on your blog. I'm blasting it right now. It sort of makes me want to cry.