March 24, 2010

Papa Update

For those of you who have been thinking of and praying for my dad...Thank You! He is doing much better, but he still has a road of recovery ahead. He is now out of ICU and into a regular room in the hospital. His body is fighting off the infection now, but he's still dealing with a lot of pain and is hooked up to many things. Hopefully, he will get to go home on Saturday, but he will still need some in home care for a few weeks. Once his body has healed enough, he will need one last surgery, but the doctors have said that it will only require a very small incision and will be much less invasive. We are praying that he will still be able to come and see us in April and May for the girls birthdays! Your continued prayers for strength and healing are so greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Thanks Morgan for the update! I called your Mom the day after his surgery and got the lowdown, but told her I wouldn't bother her until life settled down for them. So thankful that he's doing well, and Dennis and I are praying for his continued recovery!!
Love your blog, btw!!

Ashley :) said...

Hey Morgan we will be thinking and praying for him. What an ordeal. I hope he can go home