Here she goes! Addison just started crawling tonight! And she could not have picked a more perfect time to start!! We were talking to Nana and Papa on the webcam. I had set the computer on the floor so both Gracelyn and Addison could wave bye to Nana and Papa, and all of a sudden, she just popped up on both knees and started crawling towards the computer! I kept scooting it further and further away, and she just kept going! Our webcam caught all the action and Nana and Papa got to see her crawl for the very first time! It was so special! :)
Here's a video I took of her a few minutes later. Of course she was distracted, and no longer interested in performing, but we caught a few moves! Yay Addie! We are so proud of you!
March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW!! What a great moment to start crawling. I bet you were all freaking out! hahah How fun. She's so cute and getting so big!!!!! Give both the girls big hugs and kisses from Aunt Brittney.
Yay!! that is so neat your parents got to see the moment. :*) She is getting so BIG. Ashley
What a big girl:) I can't believe she will be a year old next month!
Post a Comment