December 23, 2009

Our Family






Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

5 comments:

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

Such a good looking bunch:) Shayne asked where Gracelyn was today when we played at the park in your neighborhood:) She just loves her so much!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are SOOO good! I love their little outfits!

Linny Jane Vintage said...

Morgan! Your blog is so so so cute! I am so glad you told me about it:) Guess what? My mother in law does digital scrapbooking and is a consultant - she's gonna show me the ropes! BTW, your girls are beautiful!

Brittney said...

Who took those gorgeous photos?!! HAHA I'm so glad you got your money's worth!! hehehe I'm serious about making that a yearly tradition.

Ashley :) said...

Those are really cute photos. You went to that park on 59th and Dunlap? I love how your outfits go together.