December 8, 2009

Keeping Tradition

In keeping our tradition, we headed over to our favorite Christmas house last week. I was so excited because it was Addison's first time! Most of you know by now that we have been going to this amazing house every year since Josh and I were dating. Gracelyn really enjoyed it this year and took time to stop and admire every little decoration inside and out! We were able to go with all the cousins this year, so of course we had to attempt to get a picture with all of them! We did find out that next year will be his last year. This wonderful man has been doing this every year for the past 55 years, so as sad as it will be, I guess it is probably time for him to retire. We will definitely be on the lookout for another spot to continue on with our tradition.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

So cute!! I'm a little bummed I missed it. Oh well.

Oh and Josh did a good job picking Gracie's hat and gloves. They are adorable!!

Menlove Family said...

I remember hearing about this! How cool! You guys are coming up here for Christmas right?????!!!! You can't leave out that tradition :) AND tell Josh Happy Birthday (late!)