At the front gates.
December 18, 2009
Disneyland: Day Two
Our second day was devoted entirely to Disneyland itself. I could not wait for Gracelyn to experience it, and her reaction to the rides, characters, and pretty much everything there was just precious! She LOVED it all! Addison also enjoyed the rides she was able to go on with us...especially Small World! We were so excited to be there with Nana and Papa!
At the front gates.
As soon as we got through the gates, we spotted some more characters and rushed over for pictures and autographs!
Next stop...the castle! 

Then we headed over to meet Tinkerbell. Josh wanted to get in the picture too. I wonder why?? :)
Gracelyn could not get enough of the rides!

She was most excited to ride the teacups and she laughed the entire ride!
Addison was happy to sit in her stroller and take it all in, as long as she was bundled and warm.
All ready to meet the princesses!
Sleeping Beauty taught Gracelyn how to curtsey and then took her over to Ariel to show her what she learned.
Gracelyn told Ariel all about how she dressed up like her for Halloween and that she is going to have an Ariel birthday party when she turns 4. Ariel was so into what she was saying. It was so sweet!
Princess Jasmin. I was a bit dissapointed that we didn't get to meet Cinderella or Belle, but Gracelyn didn't seem to mind and there's always next time!
One last cute picture before we headed home. This little girl really knows how to pose for a picture! She's been well trained! :)
The girls on the walk back to the hotel...this is a pretty much the story of our lives-one girl who loves to sleep, another who thinks sleep is overrated :)
We did head back for Day 3, but pretty much got rained out after an hour. It was supposed to rain all weekend, so we are so thankful for the 2 great days of weather we got. I can't wait to continue taking the girls here as they grow up. Of course, we had our moments of meltdowns and tantrums, but overall it was a GREAT trip! :) Thank you Papa and Nana for such a magical time! We love you!
At the front gates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Morgan!!! I'm sitting here in TEARS!!!! I was doing fine until the Belle dress and princess meetings. I really am so incredibly happy that you guys had such a fun time and that Gracie loved it so much! I KNEW she would. I can't WAIT TO GO WITH YOU again some day. Wow - what a magical trip. I'm sooooo happy for you.
we love Disneyland, looks like you guys had a blast!!!
Post a Comment