Last week, my sweet husband surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of deep red roses! He had them delivered to the house during the day with a note that said he had tickets for us to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra in a few weeks. It was such a fun surprise. I heard about them several years ago, and I've always wanted to go. THANKS BABE! It was so thoughtful! I love you so much and I can't wait to go! It will be a much needed date night!
November 15, 2009
Surprise!
Last week, my sweet husband surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of deep red roses! He had them delivered to the house during the day with a note that said he had tickets for us to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra in a few weeks. It was such a fun surprise. I heard about them several years ago, and I've always wanted to go. THANKS BABE! It was so thoughtful! I love you so much and I can't wait to go! It will be a much needed date night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a sweet hubby!!!!
How sweet!! I've been heard of that orchestra and it sounds so cool! I'm so jealous!!
Post a Comment