November 1, 2009

All Dressed Up!

We had so much fun dressing the girls up in their costumes this year! They were the sweetest little Ariel and Tinkerbell that I have ever seen! We spent Halloween night with our family at our church's Harvest Festival again this year. The girls had so much fun with their cousins, Brooke and Jacob, playing all the cute games, and of course, getting lots of candy! Brooke and Gracelyn both really wanted to be Ariel this year, so they matched and it could not have been cuter to see them together! The weather was beautiful and we had a great time hanging out and watching all the kids running around in their costumes. It was such a fun night!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

GASP!!!!! MY FAVORITE! Ariel! :) I love it! You'll have to take that costume to Disneyland and dress her up one day. She'll love it and she'll get so much attention. And Addie makes the cutest Tink!! SOOOOOO FUN!

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

They look so cute:) It's fun that Addie wore the same Tinkerbell costume as Grace:) Glad you had fun at the church:)

Marcistar said...

They are adorable as usual!! I love their costumes! If it was warmer her, that's exactly what eden and ella would have been! I even have the costumes!! Eden has Ariel and Ella has Tink! How funny!! Seriously though your girls are TOO cute! When are you come up here so we can get them together??

PaPa said...

I waited all night for them to ring my door bell and scream trick or treat.

I agree with Brittney about Disneyland and the costumes!!!