skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The BIG 3-0
That's right folks....someone in our family had a birthday today...but not just any birthday. A BIG birthday! Josh is 30! And we had a day full of fun birthday surprises planned for him. The day started out with the four of us heading to Paradise Bakery for breakfast. Josh has always wanted one of their giant cookies, so after we ate, Gracelyn and I surprised him with one waiting there, just for him!
Next, we headed over to pick up his birthday present...which I had been strategically hiding in a discrete location for the past two weeks. A brand new grill!! Josh has been grilling for our family on the same old grill since we first got married. He definitely deserved a shiny new one. I can't wait to taste the meat he will be able to grill to perfection on this baby!
And finally, a night out just for mommy and daddy...compliments of Grandma Margie's babysitting service! :) Josh has always wanted to try a steak at the famous Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, so I knew that would be the perfect place for his birthday dinner this year. We had a wonderful time, enjoying a delicious, quiet dinner. Josh says it was the best steak he has ever eaten. It even came out on a 500 degree plate to keep it hot the entire time you are eating it. It was a fun way to celebrate such a big birthday.
We are so proud of Josh and everything that he has acomplished in the first 30 years of his life. He's an amazing husband, a wonderful daddy, and is building a wonderful future for his family! I can't wait to spend the next 30 years of our lives together!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!! I was going to text you yesterday and totally forgot, (Morgan, you'll relay this message right??) HAPPY B-DAY!!!
Kathy and I are also very PROUD of the Husband, Father and Son-In-Law that Josh has become.
We couldn't have ask God for a better Son-In-Law!!!!!
Post a Comment