Addison Joy is now 6 months old and cuter than ever! At her doctor's appointment last week we found out she weighs 15 lbs now. Her little personality is really starting to bloom. She loves to laugh (especially at her big sister!) and she is always talking to us. She continues to be a loud little girl, even when she's happy! She started sitting up last week and is getting better and better at it every day. Not much rolling or scooting around yet (and mommy is just fine with that :) I definitely think her eyes are going to stay blue and her hair is starting to look more blonde. It's so fun to have Gracelyn, who looks so much like Daddy, and now Addie, who looks so much like mommy. And even though they look so different, I still think they definitely look like sisters! I wouldn't trade having these two little girls for anything in the world! Happy Half-Birthday Addie!
We are a happy family of five who is committed to living out God's purpose for our lives. Each day we are learning to treasure the blessings and grow from the trials along the way. We are having so much fun raising our two little princesses, and our newest little man. Life can be a bit hectic with 3 little ones running around, but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. We feel so incredibly grateful that the Lord has entrusted us with these little blessings and we could not imagine our lives without them. Our life is definitely not perfect,and it isn't always easy, but this is still our own happily ever after!
6 comments:
I love that little sweet face:) I can not believe she is already 6 months! What a big girl:)
She is so CUTE!!! I can't believe that she is getting so big.
Oh my word she is soooo cute Morgan! I can't wait to come and see her!!!
She is so pretty! I love her eyes! Time is flying toooooo fast!
Cutest Granddaughters in the Whole Wide World.
No bias here, just the Truth!!!!
PaPa
Morgan she is seriously so beautiful! I can't wait to see her! When are you guys coming up here? Miss you!
Post a Comment