July 20, 2009

San Diego: Our Last Day

Right before we packed up to head home, we took our last opportunity to get some cute family photos outside by the pretty flowers at our resort. We were so sad to leave the beautiful weather of San Diego and head home to the awful heat that awaited us.


Favorite Part of the Day
: While this was definitely my least favorite day of our trip, there was a bright side to the drive home. The peace and quiet that accompanied us in the car, thanks to a little feature in our new car...the dvd player and headphones kept Gracelyn quiet and happy the whole way home! I used to be so against having a TV in the car. Now I know why they are so popular!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Looks like a fun trip!!! Your photos are BEAUTIFUL. It really pays to have a nice camera. LOVE Gracie in a hat!! You should put her in hats more often, its ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

I love the family picture! Good thing Grace is use to taking pictures because she has a lot of them ahead this year :)

One Blessed Family said...

Cute! Okay so what is your new car! How fun :) and I agree with Brittney.. she looks so cute in hats. I make them in my bowtique so I am just hoping my Gigi looks just as cute at Gracelyn does :) Maybe your Gracelyn could even model for my bowtique and we could work out something where she gets to chose something to keep :) Let me know! PLus I would still LOVE a pic of them in their bows too!
Miss you guys!!!