July 25, 2009

A New Name

Due to some privacy concerns that have come up over the past few months, we went ahead and gave our blog a new name, (and a new look:) to help protect our family. We decided to remove our last name from the blog completely, so we can continue to share lots of fun information about our family without compromising the safety of our little girls. We love all of our friends and family dearly and we want you all to continue checking in with us, so we liked this idea, versus the option of making our blog private. Please continue to share our blog address with people who know and love us. If you have our family listed as one of the links on your blog, make sure to update your link with our new address and could you please list us as Josh & Morgan, rather than using our last name? We would greatly appreciate that! I have gone ahead and done that for all my links below to help protect our family and friends too. Love you all!!

4 comments:

One Blessed Family said...

I have too had some strangers comment on our family and how cute Gigi is... this normally would be nice but because of the world we live in... it bothered me a little bit so we made ours private.. however it has been pain constantly getting requests from people...
I am going to copy your idea if you don't mind! I appreciate you protecting our name and family!! Now I just have to think of a cute name like yours!! LOVE IT!

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

I love the new look! I will update my blog too:)

Brittney said...

Cute new blog design!! It's adorable!

PaPa said...

Thanks for letting me know about the change. Aunt Laurie sent me a panic message last night about losing your blog. Say she looks at it all the time to keep up with the girls.

Love Ya

PaPa