November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving at Our House

This year, we hosted Thanksgiving for 35 people at our house. It was a lot of work....but it turned out to be a great day! We enjoyed lots of yummy food, homemade pies and birthday cake for Josh and I. Josh's birthday fell exactly on Thanksgiving this year! The boys headed upstairs after dinner for all the football games, the girls enjoyed playing cards downstairs, and the kids had a great time outside with games and chalk. We even got to top the night off with a new baby!! My sister-in-law went into labor that night and gave birth to the 11th baby on this side of the family today. Congratulations Krissy and Peter. We are so excited to have another little guy in our family!

2 comments:

Ashley :) said...

Happy Birthday Morgan and Josh!!!! I am sorry I didn't say anything on Thursday. That is great about Krissy!!! Thanks for letting Jason and I come and hang-out with the family.

Marcistar said...

Happy birthday Morgan and Josh!!! How fun that josh's fell right on Thanksgiving!! I hope you guys had great birthdays! We can't wait for you guys to come out here!!!