I always knew I would eventually have to have the anatomy talk with Gracelyn, but I had no idea that it would have to happen at 2 1/2. Here's how it went down as I was taking Gracelyn potty yesterday morning:
Gracelyn: "Mommy, I don't hold my peepee when I go potty."
Me: "That's right Gracelyn"
Gracelyn: "Only Daddy holds his peepee"
Me: "You're right"
Gracelyn: "Daddy does it like this"
(She proceeds to give me a demonstration....with sound effects!")
Me: "That's right, Gracelyn"
Gracelyn: "But I don't do that."
Me: "That's right. Mommies and girls sit on the potty"
Gracelyn: "I like to sit on the potty!"
Me: Laughing my head off!!!
Apparently, Gracelyn walked in on Daddy the other morning while he was going potty. Well, at least we got it over with for now!
November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! I wish I could have witnessed that conversation!!! It just reminds you how innocent and blunt kids are! That is hilarious:)
Oh my gosh that is soooo funny. Kids are the best!
Hillarious! Just wait til your breastfeeding in front of her!! Try explaining that one too :)
Post a Comment