We had our family pictures taken this week, for our Christmas card, and we ended up getting some really cute pictures of our sweet and sassy little girl. You can really see her fun personality coming through in some of these photos! She can be such a ham sometimes...which is just one of the MILLION reasons why I love her so much! I love how these pictures really captured the different parts of her personality. As for our famiy photos, you'll have to wait to see those until our Christmas cards go out. But there is a sneak peek on the side! :)
Could those pictures be any cuter! My goodness Gracelyn is so darling!!!! And your tummy is just SO cute Morgan! I cannot wait to hear what you guys are having!!! I say girl!!!!
Morgan - Gracelyn is just BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe she is so big already! It seems like just yesterday when you guys called us in College Station to say that you were pregnant!
We are a happy family of five who is committed to living out God's purpose for our lives. Each day we are learning to treasure the blessings and grow from the trials along the way. We are having so much fun raising our two little princesses, and our newest little man. Life can be a bit hectic with 3 little ones running around, but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. We feel so incredibly grateful that the Lord has entrusted us with these little blessings and we could not imagine our lives without them. Our life is definitely not perfect,and it isn't always easy, but this is still our own happily ever after!
4 comments:
Could those pictures be any cuter! My goodness Gracelyn is so darling!!!! And your tummy is just SO cute Morgan! I cannot wait to hear what you guys are having!!! I say girl!!!!
I love the pictures! Especially the one with your tummy:) Can't wait to hear on Monday!
ok my gosh those pictures are all so cute! AND I love the new blog design!!
Morgan - Gracelyn is just BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe she is so big already! It seems like just yesterday when you guys called us in College Station to say that you were pregnant!
Post a Comment