November 26, 2008

Thankful

There are so many things that I have to be thankful for this year.....here are just a few that are on my mind today:
  • The Lord's overwhelming blessings in our lives
  • The gift of motherhood for the second time
  • Gracelyn's sweet personality and funny comments
  • My husband (who just paid to have my house cleaned for me so I didn't have to do it before hosting Thanksgiving tomorrow!)
  • The opportunity to work from home, so I don't miss out on a single moment of Gracelyn's life
  • All the loving and caring people we have in our lives

Don't forget to stop and give thanks for all the blessings in your life. Research shows that people who stop to give thanks for things in their lives lead happier, healthier lives. Isn't is funny how researchers come up with these "new" statistics for things that were already written in the Bible over 2,000 years ago? :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS!

1 comment:

russandkatie said...

what a sweet husband to get your house cleaned for you!!! I love thinking about all the things I am thankful for, we are truly blessed. Thanks for sharing yours!