August 31, 2008

Camping with Cousins

We just got back from 2 days of camping in the cooler weather of Flagstaff, Arizona. Camping is something that Josh and I have wanted to do as a family for so long, so we finally picked a weekend, and actually got most of our family here to join us...including all 10 cousins! The kids had such a great time playing in the trees and dirt together, and they actually all did very well! The weather was beautiful and we all had a great time! We have definitely started a new family tradition. Here are some of the highlights from the trip!

Mommy and Daddy's first time putting up a tent all by ourselves. I have to say we got it up in a snap!


















Picking the pretty sunflowers
.

















CHEESE!!!!



Fishing with Daddy. He caught 2 fish!! (Who cares if they were only 10 inches long! :)




I actually got 8 of the 10 kids to stop playing a pose for a picture!





Our attempt to get all 10 cousins in one picture!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very awsome.

Tinsley said...

This might be weird but I ran across your blog on accident and I happen to work with you. But I was really interested in how you do your scrapbook pages and get them on the computer? Also how do you get the borders of your pictures? I am addicted to scrapbooking but don't know how to do this and its so cute. If its not too much, will you let me know? Thanks Alysha

Brittney said...

I've been wondering where you have been!! Looks like you had a blast! Camping is the best! I sure had fun when we went with you guys over the 4th. Gracie's little pink camping hat is adorable!!! xoxo

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

I'm so glad you had fun!! I love the picture on the tree with all the kids:)

Marcistar said...

How fun is that!! I love camping! And with all the cousins, I bet Gracie had the best time!

Menlove Family said...

What a cute family! I bet Gracelyn loves playing with all her cousins! Camping was the one thing I was so excited to do this summer with Camren and we never got to it!