September 18, 2008

And then there were 4

Many of you know that Josh and I have been praying for God to bring us another little bundle of joy for quite some time now. Well, a few months ago (probably after hearing us discuss this issue over dinner, in the car, etc.) Gracelyn decided to take matters into her own hands and begin her own prayers for a new baby. One night before bed, as we said our evening prayers, Gracelyn informed me that she wanted to be a big sister. I asked her if she wanted to ask God to bring us a baby, to which she quickly responded.. YES! From that night forward, Gracelyn prayed every night to be a big sister. The prayers of a child must sound so sweet to our Heavenly Father...and He has answered her prayers and ours! We are now officially a family of four and are expecting our next sweet child on May 4th! We are so thankful that God has provided us with this incredible blessing and we know that His timing is perfect. Here is the very first picture.

8 comments:

Brittney said...

This story seriously choked me up!! How precious. Now go scrap that sweet story right now!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!! Yeah! :)

russandkatie said...

Congratulations!!!

Marcistar said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! Morgan I am so happy for you guys. I'm crying right now just so you know!! I am just so happy for you! I know you guys have been trying for a while and so I'm just so happy! And that is so cute about the prayers to be a big sister!!!

Alisha Beard said...

Congrats, Morgan! I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Morgan,
God's timing is always right. I am so happy for you and Josh!!
Love you.

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for this post!! I am so thrilled for you both:) I cant wait to meet the new member of the family!! We are so glad that you both have been blessed with this miracle:)

Menlove Family said...

How sweet! You will love seeing Gracelyn with her sibling! I can't wait to find out what it is!! He or She will be the same year as Brynlie!! Congrats!!