August 9, 2008
Build a Bear
A few weeks ago, Grandma treated Gracelyn and her cousin Sarah to a fun girls day out at the mall. She even surprised them with a trip to Build a Bear, where they each got to make their own special bear. Gracelyn had such a great time. Gracelyn just adores her Grandma and is so blessed to be able to spend so much time with her!! Thanks again Grandma for such a special day! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a sweet Grandma!!! I bet the girls were so thrilled. This page could not be more perfect! LOVE how you used the Build-a-Bear colors. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Morgan! What did you say that google thing was called!? The one that sends you email when the blogs are updated?!
Also, Who is Gracelyn's Pediatrician and do you recommend them~ we are on our hunt :)
okay sorry one more thing, David is having a poker party daddy shower and wanted to invite Josh and Ricky! Do you have either one of their emails!!>?? Thanks Morgan!!
David's dad got baseball tickets to the Dbacks game and his favorite team the Padres are playing so sadly we will not be able to attend bible study this wednesday! I am so looking forward to it though, so we will hope to see you guys in two weeks!
Mandi
This page is darling! I am scared to even introduce Camren to Build a Bear! I think we'll wait :)
How fun for them!! I love build a bear! And the page couldn't be any cuter! Love the title! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment