August 3, 2008

She's a big girl now!



Gracelyn is officially Potty Trained!
Yes, that's right...no more diapers for her!
She is so proud of it too! She really was a dream
to potty train. She bought right in to the whole idea of wearing pretty panties and putting stickers on the sticker chart. Day One started out a bit shaky, but after the
first week, she had it down!! And now 3 weeks later,
she is still going strong! We are so proud of her!
Of course, I just couldn't resist documenting

this monumental step with a photo!

7 comments:

russandkatie said...

Yeah for no more diapers!!! Wish I could say the same :( still got a few years before I can claim that phrase though. Can't wait to see you for gymnastics!!!

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

hooray for Gracelyn!...and for you:) Congratulations:) I'll be looking for advise in a year or so!

Brittney said...

HOORAY!!! :) So exciting! Congrats to Gracelyn AND Morgan. I bet you are just lovin' no diapers!! :) :)

One Blessed Family said...

Good for you Mama!!! I will definitely be calling you further down the road :)
Are you so exited for the new Tori and Dean?! I already have it set to record just in case something comes up. David and I are to thankful for you guys and letting us sit in on a bible study with you! Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Blessings,
Amanda

Menlove Family said...

I'm SOOOOO jealous! We're just barely getting to the point of wet diapers bugging us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This is hard! I can't wait until the day I can look back and say, "those were the days!" and at the same time I don't want it to go so fast! :) Karilee

Marcistar said...

Morgan that is so awesome!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait till Eden gets to that point!