December 29, 2007

Cousins

Gracelyn just adores all of her cousins! These pictures are from our family Christmas party. I took these pictures before Gracelyn's other five cousins got to our house and in all the craziness of 10 kids opening up presents, I failed to get pictures of her other five adorable cousins... so these pictures will have to do. It's hard to get pictures of it all! Anyway...we are so thankful that Gracelyn has so many cousins to play with and grow up with. It's so fun to see them all together!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

This is sooooo cute Morgan! :) I love it.

I love how my kit and Melissa's kit work so well together. I bet gracie and brooke just adore each other. I bet they will be close like me and you. the only girls gotta stick together! :)

quinnygrl9 said...

Okay so I am going to try and comment again.....very cute Morgan! That was a very fun night! Thank you for opening up your house to us! We had a great time! Cute kiddos!

Alisha Beard said...

Cute pics! And happy anniversary!!! I can't believe it has already been 3 years since your beautiful Utah wedding!