January 5, 2008
A Night Out
I'm pretty sure this is a first...I'm actually posting a scrapbook page that doesn't have a single picture of Gracelyn on it! Don't worry...I haven't forgotten about her. I just had to share these fun pictures from New Year's Eve. We had a great time going out to dinner and to the casino with just the adults! It's so nice to get out and just enjoy adult conversation now and then. No one had any luck at the casino...but it was still great fun! Not everyone has the luxury to be friends with the people that are in their family, but we are very blessed in that area! Our family members are some of our closest friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love this! I like how you added the extra photo!! :) It is lucky to have friends as family too! :) I love that.
Post a Comment