December 26, 2007

What a Cute Stocking Stuffer!

So, we got this huge stocking at one of the many Christmas parties we attended this year. I just couldn't resist this photo opportunity. When we first tried to get Gracelyn in the stocking, she wanted nothing to do with it, but after a little encouragement from her cousins at our family Christmas party (and a candy bribe) we finally got her to pose for a few quick pictures. Isn't she the cutest stocking stuffer you've ever seen?? We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. We sure did!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Ohhhh this is too cute!! I love this page. I love how you matted that photo on an extra long paper and tied the ribbon wrap around the bottom. Sooooo cute! And you used the "So Flakey" stamp sooo cute. I love it!

Moosman Fam said...

You take such cute pictures! I love them all! Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a great Christmas and a happy new year!