December 12, 2007
Focusing on what truly matters
Sometimes things happen in our lives that force us to stop and think about what is truly important. This week, I have learned that the time I spend with God and my family is what really matters. There are no guarantees in life...we don't know how long we have to be with our family and friends, and yet we spend so much time worrying about such trivial things. I want to focus on the people and things that are most precious to me. I think that this page fits in well with that thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Perfectly said Morgan. This LO is stunning. My prayers are with you and your friends. I love you.
Morgan this page is seriously so sweet. I love the quote and I love how you framed the picture, which is so cute! I can't wait to see you!
I need a copy of the picture of the three of you walking!!!!
Beautiful Thoughts From The Heart!!! I Love you.
Post a Comment