June 6, 2011

Little Writer

One of Gracelyn's new favorite activities is playing on the ipod. Her favorite thing to do is use the notepad to type letters and words that she has learned. Yesterday, she sat so quietly on the couch for quite some time, with her face glued to the ipod...so naturally, as any smart mommy would, I just left her there to get other things done! When I finally stopped to check on her and see what she was up to, she told me that she wrote me a story. When she showed it to me, this is what I saw.

cat and bat sat on the cher in side
they had nu thn to dou
they gust sat
they wer bord
they did not like it
not one litl bit

I was so surprised to see her use lots of the words she knows to create a story! I just had to document it for her to see when she gets older. She is one smart little cookie and I can't wait for her to start Kindergarten this fall. She is just going to love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so smart!!! Love the story!

PaPa said...

Thats my girl!!!

PaPa

Brittney said...

WOW! She is so smart!!!! Smart thinkin' to record it!