March 27, 2011

Over half way there!

This pregnancy is just flying by! It's hard to believe that I have passed the half way mark. Just 4 short months to go! A few weeks ago we went to our 20 week ultrasound and were told that our son appears to be strong and healthy. We were so grateful to hear that news, and Josh was especially thankful to have his gender confirmed again! The whole time during the ultrasound he had his feet up over his head and was kicking all around. Here is our first picture of our beautiful baby boy's profile. Man, I can't wait to meet this little guy!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Over half way?! CRAZY. He's going to be here before you know it.

Ummm. . . how has the fact that your favorite sister/cousin had her baby while you were in Utah not made the blog?!! I'll send you the cute pictures we took of your girls holding Scarlett soon!!