Besides being named after my amazing, generous, and caring dad, Timothy means "One who honors God". We could not think of a better name for who we want our son to be. And if he turns out anything like the man he is named after, he will do just that! I am so in love with this name and I know it will fit our son perfectly!
March 27, 2011
Our little boy's name is...
It did not take us long to name this baby boy. We have always agreed on a first name for a boy since before we were married. In fact, shortly after we found out that baby #3 was a boy, I ran across a journal I wrote to Josh while we were dating and I found an entire journal entry to him about the names that we liked for our future kids. It was a list of 3 names...the first 2 were girl names and then this boy name! So, we felt that this was for sure our son's first name and there was no need to look any further. As for his middle name, we wanted to pass on a family name and honor someone who has been very important in our lives. So our son's name will be:
Besides being named after my amazing, generous, and caring dad, Timothy means "One who honors God". We could not think of a better name for who we want our son to be. And if he turns out anything like the man he is named after, he will do just that! I am so in love with this name and I know it will fit our son perfectly!
Besides being named after my amazing, generous, and caring dad, Timothy means "One who honors God". We could not think of a better name for who we want our son to be. And if he turns out anything like the man he is named after, he will do just that! I am so in love with this name and I know it will fit our son perfectly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think the name will fit perfectly;)
Post a Comment