Addison has been up to a lot of new things lately. She loves to talk and it seems like she is learning a new word everyday. She especially likes to copy the words that she hears her big sister say. Some of her latest words have been "all done, please, strawberry" , and of course...."mine". We have also been working on her animal sounds (Papa, please note that the first animal sound she learned was what the horse says :)
And she is also now officially a WALKER! She is taking about 5-10 steps at a time and she is getting better and better every day. It looks like she will be running around with Gracelyn in no time!
We are so proud of you Addison Joy! Here's a glimpse of her in action:
August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow she is such a big girl! I couldn't believe how big she looked today, walking and playing with the other kids:)
You got the right order of Animal Sounds. Both her's and Gracelyn's horses are ready to ride!!
PaPa & NaNa
Oh wow!!! what a big girl! That's so awesome. GREAT videos! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!! I don't know what I'd do without your blog to see what the girls are up to. I'd miss them even more!
Post a Comment